7th – 11th May 2018
Leader: John Whittingham
£240 en-suite, £225 non en-suite, Dinner B&B (limited en-suite rooms)
Price includes: Companionship with new and old friends, Devotions, Daily programme and evening social activities including dancing – Guests come prepared with an item for the Guest Concert.
Doesn’t include: Insurance Cover
Excursions to be arranged by guest’s car owners or local transport.
Places of interest to visit:
- Cromer and Sheringham and the North Norfolk steam railway
- Norwich: including Norwich Cathedral and Museum. Optional riverside walk around the city centre which follows the River Wensum
- Seal boat trip from Morston Quay: Times depending on the tides
- Felbrigg Hall (National Trust) or Blickling Hall (National Trust)
- The shrine village of Walsingham and Wells next the Sea.