Legacy and Wills
The work and mission of Christian Endeavour Holiday Centres Ltd have benefited many during its first hundred plus years – deepening our faith and enabling us to meet fellow Christians. Many have become lifelong friends, or on occasions, life partners.
We would like to encourage you to consider leaving a bequest to Christian Endeavour Holiday Centres Ltd in your will. Whatever the size of your legacy, it will make a real difference to the generations who follow us.
What sort of legacy may I leave?
- A residuary legacy – a gift of all or a percentage of your estate
- A pecuniary legacy – a gift of a specified sum of money
- A specific legacy – where you donate a specific item, for example a painting
What should I do?
- Contact your solicitor. If you wish to leave a residuary legacy you must insert special wording into your will. If you wish to leave a specific gift, adding a codicil may be all that is required.
- Please ensure that you name the beneficiary as Christian Endeavour Holiday Centres Ltd, registered charity number 1039170, to ensure your bequest reaches us.
- It will help us to honour your intentions if you complete and return the attached form. This will allow you to specify how you would like your bequest to be used by CEHC.
Stay in touch
Here at Christian Endeavour Holiday Centres, we regularly send out newsletters to keep you up to date with everything that is going on throughout our Centres and the plans that God has for us over the next season. If you would like to stay in touch and be informed of what’s going on across our Centres, please submit your name and email address and we’ll put you on our mailing list.